Thursday, April 13, 2006

Compiler Error: Brain Meltdown

Ryan: AHHHHHH
Ryan: NAIL GUN = YOUR FACE
Dan: MY FACE != NAIL GUN... although I wish it did
Dan: perhaps you meant:
you.face = nailGun(you.face);
Ryan: :-X (refuses to even try an comprehend)
Dan: well, NAIL GUN = MY FACE makes no sense because MY FACE is not of type NAIL GUN
Dan: but, a nail gun could be applied to my face and, assuming my face is a function, is represented by nailGun(my.face);
Ryan: stop
Dan: NAIL GUN = MY FACE would create a compiler error
Ryan: you just gave me a fucking Nose Bleed dick
Ryan: lol
Dan: cool

1 Comments:

Anonymous Jason S. said...

heh, thats awesome.... I cant believe I actually understand that... tell that stupid bastard, heh

Wednesday, June 21, 2006 10:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->