Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Above the Influence... Ugh

I really hate this "Above the influence" campaign; it's laughable.

Take, for instance, the fact that being above or under the influence of something is relative. After all, you are "above the influence" of reality when "high." Who created the term "under" the influence anyway? It's far too relative.

In addition, all the people involved in these things just look like assholes. They're ABOVE the influence. They are HIGH AND MIGHTY MOTHER FUCKERS. Everyone else is under them. We're all very small because they're above us because we are the influence. We are bad.

I'M ABOVE THE INFLUENCE YOU INSIGNIFICANT LAMEASS. I AM A JERKOFF. I AM SPECIAL.

I am under.

I AM IMPORTANT.

I am an insignificant piece of shit.

I AM GOING TO AN IVY LEAGUE SCHOOL WHERE I WILL DRINK MY LIVER TO DEATH.

I am worthless.

Ignore crap ad campaigns except when making fun of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->