Saturday, January 07, 2006

Ein Mann der mich Angst haben macht

I have a teacher who makes me exceptionally angry.
It inspired the bitches/non-bitches article. It is the prime example of a bitch.

This teacher told us the first day of class that it knows how we cheat, because it used to cheat too. This teacher thinks of ideas of creative expression and artistic style as opportunities to cut corners, as that was never my original intention, it seems to think otherwise. This teacher speaks like it is higher than the rest of its students.

I don't think this teacher should be fired. It holds a lot of hope, but I also think it should analyse itself before being critical of others. It should be less cynical of honest students, and be more considerate before declaring the entire student body cheats.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->