Wednesday, December 28, 2005

RIAA pisses me off... again...

Yes, downloading music is illegal. Do I give a shit? No.

The RIAA is fighting social change. They can't win. They could push with brutal force, crush any element of music piracy today down to dust, and they still wouldn't have won.

People do what they want, and no matter how hard the RIAA fights, us music pirates will take back the internet, step by step, and eventually the RIAA will have to give up. It's only a matter of time before they, an entity, exhaust their resources.

The RIAA may have more money, but we have more people. We're numbered in the millions, and we're hiding everywhere, and they can't squash all of us no matter how hard they try and scare us. I'm not paying $15 for a CD, and I wouldn't listen to much music if I had to. I'd go to the library, check out classical, and listen to that all the time.

The RIAA cannot destroy a social movement, and, eventually, they will die. Wait, and see. It may be after I'm dead, it may be longer. The RIAA has already lost.

2 Comments:

Blogger --TBAS said...

dude..you're a fucking retard...I dig it.

keep on brain fartin'...especially like the santa Ahab santa shit.

Friday, December 30, 2005 4:15:00 PM  
Blogger The Emperor of the Moon said...

Well, thanks, I guess.

Monday, January 16, 2006 12:07:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->