Friday, September 16, 2005

Meus Computator - Meus Deus

Our lord who art in heaven - O computer in my room
Hallowed be thy name - Holy is thy name: Megatron
Thy kingdom come - My ideas unleashed into reality
Thy will be done - You do what I tell you to
On Earth as it is in heaven - Bring to Earth what exists in my mind
Give us this day our daily bread - And help me make some cash on the way
And forgive us our trespasses - I'm sorry I slammed my fist against the keyboard
And forgive those who trespass against us - But thanks for rebooting
And lead us not into temptation - Don't let me be unproductive and play Half-Life 2
but deliver us from evil - Let me be productive and do my homework
For thine is the kingdom, the power, and the glory for ever - For you are the spawn of my imagination, 2.79 gHz, and have a 21" monitor
Amen - So fucking be it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->