Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Generation Yahoo

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/10/01/60minutes/main646890.shtml

I hate all of them.

Pseudo-perfect fuckbags who wear cool sunglasses too dark to see the boulder in front of their face.

Growing up is going to be great. I'm going to love to watch the jackass retards I grew up with fail in life. Their parents held them up to stand before their time, and now, without their parents, they can't stand at all. I have watched their minds die, or never grow at that, and I can't wait for the day where all the soccer children flop over, dead, because they can't deliver any product that does not produce immediate gratification.

My piers, these idiots are.

I don't feel like one of them. I think I was raised more as a "Generation Xer" than one of these ambitious carbon copies of perfection. It won't be long until their attempts at lives of glory will fail, and they will slide into a world where success is in survival, not a green participation ribbon.

Participation ribbons... I remember those from the Science Fair in elementary school. I never really saw much value in those things, everyone got one, so it meant nothing. Infact, the recognized are always the liars, the fakes, the ones who had their parents do it for them. The legits will emerge when the fakes have to stand on their own.

My girlfriend and I aren't like them. Her brother's not like them. Our friends aren't like them. If you fit in the system, you'll sink with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->