Tuesday, August 30, 2005

LOUD COMMERCIALS

FOR SOME REASON, SOME ADVERTISEMENTS ARE LOUDER THAN EVERYTHING ELSE ON THE TV. MAYBE, IT'S BECAUSE THE MARKETING MOGULS THINK THAT IT MAKES PEOPLE LISTEN TO THEIR COMMERCIALS BETTER. I HATE THOSE PEOPLE.

IT'S OBVIOUS THAT LOUD COMMERCIALS ARE ANNOYING, SO I DON'T EVEN BOTHER CHANGE THE VOLUME WHEN ONE COMES ON.* INSTEAD OF JUST TURNING DOWN THE VOLUME, MUTE THE FUCKERS. DON'T EVEN GIVE THEM YOUR EARS AT REGULAR FUCKING VOLUME, WHICH YOU WOULD HAVE TO ADJUST TO, BECAUSE THEY THINK THEY'RE REALLY FUCKING CUTE BY MAKING THEMSELVES LOUDER, KIND OF LIKE HOW I DID HERE.

I HATE THEM. THEY NEED TO GO DIE.

Now that you've adjusted your TV volume for my LOUD ASS COMMERCIAL, everything's going to be far too fucking quiet, so you'll have to mess with the remote again to hear a damn thing.

*IN FACT, I RARELY EVER WATCH TV ANYMORE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->