Thursday, June 23, 2005

Livejournal: Hive of Inanity

I'd never known how bad it could really be.
Dead drama. Dead people. Dead prose.

Oh, it's bad.

I usually avoid Livejournal. Everytime I open up a Livejournal/Xanga page, I close it as if it were a pop-up. Eew. :shiver:. Today though, I was tempted, I had time to burn, and I made a bad mistake.

It started with a friend of mine's profile, where there was a link, and I chose to click it. Here I found detailed bickering about life events I did not care about (or read), four "quizzes," and a variety of bouncing mood smilies which whitnessed the EXTREME drama in full color and animation.

I decided that this was only the rusty tip of a big, dull tetanus stick, and that the deeper I dig I will find the same thing but only become more disgusted. At least I have chicken.
---
After my brain went numb for a little bit, I figured the best way to analyze the wastes of the internet is by pointing out a few steriotypical "human struggles," the same stories you find over and over with different people. I can reassure you though, the struggle is always the same.

The Tragic Breakup: :-( :-( :-( :-( Mood - Anywhere between happy, sad, and angry

Early stages: Mood - Angry
Err! Me and Bobbo got in a fight today.

Developing bitterness: Mood - REALLY Angry
He makes me so mad! Err, I hate Bobbo. Err. Err.

Seed of Hope: Mood - Sad
I thought about Bobbo and I today. It... it could work :-) :-) :-) :-)

SO MAD: MOOD - MAD REALYY FRUSTRATED ERRRRRRRRRRRRR
I HATE HIM SO MUCH! I REALLY HATE HIM. I HATE HIM SO MUCH SO MUCH.

I'm Free: Mood - :-D
I should have listened to you guys in the first place, I'm so better off without him.

The Upcoming Trip: Mood - Excited to Ea

Too lazy to finish.

The irony of this place is people think it's their private internet fortress for their friends to see, but they forget that their parents do know how to use the internet, and that the parents could soon find out their perfect child is a drunk, but these are the same people that say their accounts on MMOG's got hacked when they gave their passwords out, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->