Saturday, April 30, 2005

The Late April Postulate

I've been thinking a lot lately.

I usually do, but as of late, it's in random bits like this. Palahnuik style.

Yep, that's right. I'm thinking Palahnuik style.

It's from reading his books and it's not intentional. I always do this. I absorb the mindset of a book whenever I read it. It's irritating; I don't just read books, my mind begins to pattern itself like the books. I first did this when I was little, my brain would keep me trapped in "Turn to page 302 if you piss your pants. Turn to page 192 if you crap your pants." I found these patterns very annoying.

Only lately I realized how useful my skill is. I didn't realize I was abosorbing the books.
I like the way Palahnuik sets me; I think I'll read his books over and over to permanently keep my mind in a state of Palahnuik.

absorb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->