Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Gun Control

After days and days of consideration, I have decided my stance on gun control, more directly, the assault rifles ban.

I addressed both sides of the argument:
AGAINST GUN CONTROL:
@The final protector of our rights: when the populace is armed, it allows for once final check against a Totalitarian government. If a Fascist regime took over, the defense would be avaliable. All revolutions required guns to be successful.

FOR GUN CONTROL:
@Criminals can access guns as long as they are avaliable. When criminals have guns, innocent people are hurt.
@Ghandi fought and won a revolution without guns. He might be dead, but nevertheless, he won. Only the stupid and violent need to run into battle screaming, guns blazing.

Hence, with the PRO side with a point and a counter-point, leaving AGAINST empty handed, I am decided that I am

FOR GUN CONTROL.

Kiss my pacifist ass.

I think it's ok to own pistols, shotguns, and hunting rifles, but assault rifles are unnecessary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->