Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Taxi Movie

When I first saw previews for this, I thought, "Hmm, this might be pretty funny." Then I thought about it some more and realized the truth.

It's another stupid white cop meets black cop movie.

This time though, the black cop is a female cab driver.

I wonder when white cop meets hispanic cop movies will start coming out. It's bound to happen. I'm just wishing the genre will die. (insert race) cop meets (insert race) cop is far over done.

The only goodish movie I've seen pull it off was Die Hard With a Vengence. Why was this? The characters were realisitic, and although race was an issue in the film, there are far more plot elements that make the race issue a side issue. The two over come their difference unoffically, without making it a big deal.

Taxi or whatever the fuck it's called is gonna suck royally.

1 Comments:

Blogger khodam said...

loool. well I agree with you

Thursday, August 19, 2004 12:30:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->